Militia 400 Militia 1000
Standard DIMENSION Standard DIMENSION
The content of this document is the property of ZDEATA CO and may not be communicated to any other party in any from without the prior written consent of ZDEATA CO.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE：0-55℃, 32-131℉
- AIR PROTOCOL: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO18000-6C
- HOST INTERFACE: Windows7 | @INVENTORY SOFTWARE V1.2
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 220V ，50Hz, In motion 750W /100W
- HOST PROTOCOL: Specific standalone application and platform，Microsoft Cloud
- DOORS: Automatically shut down
- WARANTY: 1 years
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS ( L x W x H)：Standard 47.2 x 59.1 x 78.8 inch | Large 102.4 x 76.8 x 80.7 inch
- INERNAL DIMENSIONS: Standard L44.9 x W39.4 x H76.8 inch | Large 76.4 x 47.2 x 69.3 inch
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -15-70℃ , 5-158℉
- READING QUANLITY: Standard 350pcs | Large 600pcs
- STANDARD: US / CN
- Advantech Industrial Control
- US antenna and very low line loss feeder
- Multi – Array Circular Polarization Antenna, Move Scan
- US core RF module, maximum RF output 31.5dB | Large E-Gate use dual RF base stations
- Wisdom Select Antenna Algorithm
- Electromagnetic wave is completely shielded
E-Gate is a RFID Cabin Station design to comply with laundry standards and environments . It enables automatic and reliable inventories of cages filled with large door system ensures only items placed inside are identified in a few seconds, providing the highest read performance and read speed at UHF on the market.
The E-Gate Cabin can be used to inventory soil items they enter the plant or at the exit of check out operations of clean stacked items. E-Gate stations features a door on each entry side, enabling a bidirectional flow of items. Once the operator has placed the roll inside the Cabin , he/she pushes the button to check all the goods.
EATA expertise in RFID research and development and focus on solving customer issues have given us the depth and breadth unmatched in the industry to design an industrial UHF RFID system able to reliably and rapidly process several hundreds of items at once.
EATA E-Gate station features three colored LEDs(Green, white and red) to indicate the RFID process status. The Station can be connected to a central unit for HMI(Human Machine Interface ) Implementation.
EATA E-Gate Cabin Station can be used in standalone mode or with our @INVENTORY software platform.